I pushed a new version of the prototype with a few bug fixes:
- - Hitting start before generate in the world generation screen no longer crashes the game
- - Water gets pre-generated for invisible chunks as well as visible ones now
- - Dwarves no longer try to plan continually to blocks that have already been deselected
- - If any goals exist that can be planned to, Dwarves will go to those ones rather than trying the same one over and over (may fix some “dwarf freezing” issues)
- - Tried to make it less likely crahses would happen while selecting blocks
- - The Task Manager limits the number of goals dwarves will plan to 10 at a time. This speeds up some parts of the AI, but makes dwarves behave suboptimally.
Re-download, uninstall using Add/Remove Programs, and re-install to play.